Battletech Free Download (v1.9.1 & ALL DLC’s)
The year is 3025, and the galaxy is embroiled in an endless war in which the noble houses fight against huge mechanized war machines called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary squad of mechs and the MechWarriors who pilot them, fighting to stay afloat as you find yourself embroiled in a brutal interstellar civil war.
Upgrade your space base of operations, forge mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair and maintain your old BattleMech, and use devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
Use more than 30 combat robots in various combinations. Use terrain, positioning, weapon selection, and special abilities to outsmart and outsmart your opponents. Set up Spear of Mechs and MechWarriors to face off against friends, compete online against opponents, or go into solo shooter mode to test your strategies against the AI.
Visit steamunlocked for free Steam games.
How to Download & Install Steam Games Battletech Free Download (v1.9.1 & ALL DLC’s):
- Click the Upload button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click the blue Download Now button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to complete.
- After Battletech Free Download (v1.9.1 & ALL DLC), right-click on the .zip file and select “Extract to Battletech Free Download (v1.9.1 & ALL DLC)” (you should have 7-Zip for this, which is here you can get in).
- Double-click inside the Battletech Free Download (v1.9.1 and ALL DLC) folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure you run the game as administrator and if you are missing any dll errors, find the Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Game Link: Battletech Free Download (v1.9.1 & ALL DLC’s)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-2105 or AMD® Phenom™ II X3 720
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Video Card: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Disk space: 35 GB of free space
- Sound card: DirectX 9 sound device
- Additional Notes: Multiplayer is supported on Windows, Mac, and Linux versions.